Do you need a new laptop? The simple answer might just be “YES”, but why? Which laptop do I buy? A cheap 200 dollar laptop or the 1000 dollar laptop? If you compare those two price ranges you will shorty realize that your really want the $1000 laptop because it comes with many more features and of course much better performance; however, you also know that more expensive laptops tend to be overpriced and not necessarily good.
So what should you do? How about buying a 600 dollar gaming laptop that is Very Fast and will last a lot longer than $200 standard version with limited performance. The reason for this is related to the fact that cheap laptops generally do not hold up against rapid improvement in computer technology. By purchasing a gaming laptop it will at least ensure a few years of satisfactory experience rather than buying a new cheap laptop every year or so.
This unboxing and Fortnite review is for MSI GL62M 7RD 15.6″ Gaming Laptop.
These are the specs:
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD eDP Vivid Color 94% NTSC 1920×1080 | Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Latest Intel Core i5-7300HQ (2.5-3.1GHz). Low noise and low distortion characteristics
- Graphics Card: Latest NVIDIA’s Geforce GTX 1050 2G GDDR5
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz | Hard Drive: 256GB SSD M.2 SATA
- Special features: Cooler Boost 4 | Steel Series Keyboard | Nahimic Audio Enhancer | True Color
Android 8.1 Stereo in my car? Smart Car Future?
Nvidia RTX 2060 at 4K 60fps Possible?
Preparation for Data Scientist Interview Questions